Norgine Ventures Management Limited (“NVML”) (“We”, “us”, “our”) is committed to protecting and respecting the privacy of you (“you”, “your”) as a user of this website www.norgineventures.com (“Site”).
Information collected: We collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on this Site. This includes information provided by you at the time of registering to use this Site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with this Site;
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence;
- responses to completed surveys that we use for research purposes (although you do not have to respond to such requests); and
- details of your visits to this Site and the resources that you access.
IP Address: We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to this Site providers. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
Use of your information: We use information held about you in to:
- ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- to provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features of this Site, when you choose to do so;
- to notify you about changes to this Site and the materials on this Site.
Your rights: You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Links: Links to other websites from this Site are provided for your information only, and do not imply our endorsement or affiliation with the providers of those websites. We have no control over the privacy policies of those websites accept no responsibility for them and we disclaim liability for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.